Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Zoo

Hi, I'm writing a story, and I would like to share it with you… I call it The Zoo! (I will be posting regularly on this subject.) Well here's my first chapter: Ch.1 the hole It all started with a simple mistake. I was walking home from school when suddenly "Oof!", I fell in a hole. I looked up hoping it was only a hole dug in the dirt road I trot by a dog, but I was disappointed and also quite surprised to find it was ten feet deep! Suddenly a bell rung so loud the bravest viking would have screamed like a little girl, I heard a howl and a sound I would never forget: "OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO!". I forgot I was in North Idaho, I thought I was in the deepest jungle of Africa being hunted! Hope you liked the first chapter of my story, pleas comment below. p.s. This story is completely fiction. -Julia Kime

No comments:

Post a Comment