Friday, June 20, 2014

beach day

today me and my family went to the beach. I was packing my backpack when I decided to pack a tofee filled chocolat bar for every one in the car (4). we started driving to the beach so I decided to look in my backpack for somthing to do, I grabed my book that I brought with me, but I didn't really want to read. so I decided to take some photos with my camra, but, I found out I was almost out of batery, so I just sat there, eating tofee filled choclat bars. after a little while we got to the beach. we parked, and as I was putting on sunscreen my brother realized the car was rolling with me and my mother in it! my mother quikley saved us from crashing in to the car behind us, and we all laghed, ya know I don't realy get why we think it's funny to make a mistake, in this case not parking your car the right way on a hill. well I fineshed putting sunscreen on my face, and got out of the car. while we walked the rest of the way to the beach I wiped the sunscreen off my glasses ( I made the mistake of leaving my glasses on while puting on my sun screen), and talked to my mother, she suddenly turned around and grabed the sunscreen out of the car, put some on and kept walking. when we got to the beach and found a nice spot to play, my mom set her purse down and sat down, my brothers took they'r shouse and socks off and I put my backpack down, and my brothers and I played in the water. one of my brothers started skiping stones, my other brother started chasing me, and I jumped in the waves. my mom came over to me and we just stood there, with water swirling around our legs, our feet geting beride by sand, it was fun. every wanse and a while a big wave would come and get our shorts wet, but it was still really fun. we walked back to our car and drove home. while we were driving home I realized why I probably should not have brought all of those tofee filled chocalite bars, I started to feal sick, but happily I did not throw up. I had a fun day at the beach, very fun. -Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment